Sunday, 8 July 2012

New items

1) Blazer - ZARA, 2) Lace Top - PRIMARK, 3) Yellow Top - PRIMARK
4)  Skinny Jeans - MISS SELFRIDGE (Yellow) & WAREHOUSE (Peach), 5) Blazer - ZARA
Sandals - ZARA , Bracelets - F21
Buckle Sandals - ZARA
Shoes - ZARA
Peep toes shoes - ZARA,  Necklaces - (Green) F21 & (Peach) DOROTHY PERKINS

As most of you know, the summer sales began a few weeks ago and I have been indulging in my favourite hobby - SHOPPING.  I remember my reaction when I saw the Zara’s S/S collection, like a little girl in a candy store I wanted everything. Of course that was impossible especially with some of the price tags, so I waited patiently knowing very soon the sales will start, and once it did, I ran to shops to buy my favourites.
I’ve always been a shoe hoarder, so it was no surprise that I bought four more pairs to add to my ever growing collection. As usual the colours I go for are bright, bold and cheerful, they go perfectly with my skin tone and brightens up everything look. I also bought a few coloured blazers which instantly give every look an instant makeover - it’s a perfect way of revamping your outfit. Plus adding a few colourful accessories also helps.

Let me know what you all have been buying lately. Enjoy your Sunday. 

Join me on Twitter;  BloglovinInstagram

13 comments:

  1. just got that yellow blazer from zara as well! i love it
    those nude/black/metal heel from zara = <3

    www.lolliheaerts.co.uk

    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in loooooooove with this post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and want everything! I have those Zara buckle shoes and the other pair below, but different color. Great eye for fabulous things :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog, love the picks especially that blazer :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOT!!!! MELLOW YELLOW...love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u...I`ll definitely be checking your blog :)

      Delete
  7. Just discovered your blog--love it!

    I also just spent some serious money...darn that Zara summer sale!!

    http://stainedpalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u...I know what you mean about Zara, I can never go to the store without buying something...ESPECIALLY during this sale season :)

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, you've made my day. x