Friday 6 May 2011

Summer Daydreams + New Additions to my Closet



(Image courtesy of Gotcha Images)

Jameela Jamil is rocking Miss Selfridge Limited Edition Festival poncho.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this look.
GORGEOUS.
It's sexy, casual, comfortable - a perfect look for a lovely summery dayat the park


New Additions to my Closet

I met up with my friend after work for dinner and had no intention to shop, but of course that idea  soon flew out of the windo. I popped into Miss Selfridge and picked up this gorgeous black dress and the peg leg trousers. I am not really a fan of dark colours, but the dress actually looked great on, so i bought it with the intention to accessories it with bright colours.

The peg leg trousers on the other hand is to die for. The colour is amazing and the fit is perfect. Unfortunately i could not find the trousers on Miss Selfridge website, so i uploaded one online (Sorry I couldn`t find a good photo).This is definitely going to be one of my summer wears, for work and casually.






Miss Selfridge Black PU Trim Pleated dress



 
























Miss Selfridge Peg Leg Trousers




Enjoy your day in the sun.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. this poncho is amazing !! i want it :)

    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-UpperFashion/158555610842727

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, you've made my day. x