Sunday 5 June 2011

It's Black, Laced Up & It's All Mine

Hi everyone, say hello to my new shoes!




 
So, I have a very unhealthy obsession for shoes; yes, you don't have to tell me, 'cause I already know. While I was at work last week, bored and daydreaming as usual, I decided to have a little browse on the River Island website. I see the huge SALE sign, and you know that's where I am going to go first, and of course the first thing I look at is the shoes section. Typical me! 


That`s when I saw this amazing black peep toe lace-up shoes, in the sale section, Woo hoo!..Just my luck. It was previously £64.99 and is now reduced to £20.00 (WHAT A BARGAIN!). So I bought it and I can`t wait to wear it soon.

Do you like it?


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Moi aussi je suis une grande Fan des chaussures et j'ai remarqué que chez River Island ils ont de très beaux modèles ! Cette paire là est à tomber !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, you've made my day. x