Monday 15 August 2011

My Lazy Monday

 
  Shirt - Random shop in Manchester | Shorts - PRIMARK | Pumps - PRIMARK | Bag - DKNY



Don't you just love lazy days? 
I had a day off work today, so what better way to spend it than to relax and enjoy every moment of it. I went to the cinema with the hubby to watch Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes; such a fab movie, you all gotta watch it.

I leave you all with a short quote, as i go off to enjoy the rest of my day:
 "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. ... no procrastination...never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. ..."


Enjoy the rest of your week lovelies. 

 xoxo 




19 comments:

  1. love the look, very casual and chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!! I love your buttondown. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...did ur hubby take these pics too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that white shirt looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I like white shirts!
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suchhh a beaut!:) Lovely outfit. What kind of foundation have you got on if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blouse is gorgeous. I love sheer anything..!

    xo,

    Sojo, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice and simple. Me likey.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the casual look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Annoymous - Thanks. I use MAC studio fix liquid foundation with the studio fix powder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lazy days! Everyday is a lazy day for me ;)

    Wow, you are stunning!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could look like Barbie on a lazy day. Great outfit and photos

    Chiffon, Lace and Leather Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. well hello, pretty! i love your chilled outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! Hawtnesssssssss!!! Loving the hair too!!! Looks amazing! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great darling. Super cute!

    berry-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty outfit :)

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the look :) Yeah, I also heard planet of the apes was a good one. Nice quote! Oh and nice blog (had a look around).

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, you've made my day. x