Monday 23 July 2012

2 in 1

 


  Kimono - PRIMARK, Blazer - RIVER ISLAND, Tee - H&M, Jeans - Miss Sixty, Shoes - ZARA, Accessories - F21


Happy Monday lovelies! A pair of jeans and a white top is my kind of casual look, but to make my outfit more appealing I tend to add a pair of heels or wedges, a statement necklace or a bright coloured blazer. Just my way of jazzing up a boring outfit. This is what I wore last Saturday for a day out with my little sis. The shoes are one of my recent purchases from Zara (Oh my! the damages I have done in Zara lately...lol). I couldn’t decide between the kimono or the blazer, so I wore the kimono during the day and changed to blazer in the evening. Let me know which look you prefer?


Join me on Twitter;  BloglovinInstagram

9 comments:

  1. wow I love your hair...you are very pretty btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah beautiful girl ! I prefer the second outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it with the blazer...Love your look

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kimono look is ma fav and those heels *swoons*

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it with the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know!! Zara is killing me right now!
    love the outfit! tres haute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, you've made my day. x